Monday, 16 January 2017

New Gaming Board at Warhammer World

Just a quick one from me today. I was at Warhammer World on Saturday and used the opportunity to take a closer look at the latest gaming board that's available to play on: Mining Facility 42.

I'm really looking forward to having a game on this, there's pretty much no room for tanks to be deployed. I think this has definitely been built to showcase the new Necromunda game when it comes out later this year.





The multiple levels and narrow walkways is going to make this interesting. I'm thinking lots of jump packs with skimmers for heavy support. Maybe even some Breacher squads for holding objectives because there is very little cover when you start to look at the board properly.

You can book the board for gaming here

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

No comments:

Post a Comment