Friday, 3 February 2017

Hobby Update: 03/02/2017

Hey hey, time for an irregular hobby update.

This week I've actually managed a few things. I've kinda lost my hobby mojo a bit at the moment, although with two large games coming up in the next month I know I need to crack on and finish painting a few units.

I've added a bit of paint to the two tactical support squads that I've been working on. They're about 40% complete.

I've also been adding transfers to the Fellblade. I really wasn't sure how this was going to go, particularly the big wolf's head. But by using micro sol to soften the decal first, it fell nicely into the grooves on the tanks armour with no issues at all. So, I'm pleased with that result. These will look really good once the weathering and everything else is complete.




I also tried out a local gaming club. The one near me has relocated to a new venue, so I met a friend there and we had a couple of games of Betrayal at Calth. Tea, biscuits and a warm, dry place to play games for £2 is not bad in my eyes!



The result of our games was 1 game each. He'd never played before so the first game took a bit longer, but we'll play again soon, or maybe try one of the other Games Workshop boxed games.

That's it for me this week. What have you guys been up to?

Dave

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

No comments:

Post a Comment