Monday, 6 February 2017

Horus Heresy Weekender - 04/02/2017

I can’t tell you any more about the Horus Heresy weekender than you can find elsewhere. Battle Bunnies did a cracking job as usual and even Games Workshop are covering their own events now on the Warhammer Community page.

What I can say is that I'm glad to get my hands on Inferno, finally, and the rules for my beloved Wolves.

I'm also super excited by that new Space Wolves contemptor that was shown. I cannot wait to add that to my other two.



It was also cool to see Magnus previewed. I think I might have to paint him up as a companion piece to Russ.



I'm surprised to hear that the Horus Heresy series could extend to 15 or 20 books! That would be more than the Imperial Armour series that Forge World already produce and double what Forge World have said previously. Don't get me wrong, I love the series but at the same time, as new books keep getting released, we are left with units that have no models. I just hope they take stock at some point and give us minis for Alpharius, Dorn and the other missing units.

I'm looking forward to new upgrades for the Wolves. The rules in Inferno mention things like combat shields, so I can see there being upgrade sets for these.

I've got a friend coming round tonight for a very small zone mortalis game so I think I'll test out some Grey Slayers and the new rules for Russ. I'll let you know how it goes...

Dave

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

No comments:

Post a Comment