Thursday, 23 February 2017

Land Speeder Squadron

As part of my 2017 painting challenge I re-based these guys with some pieces from the Sector Imperialis medium basing kit.

Still undecided as to whether to add some pack markings, what do you think?




The reason I have used Land Speeder Storms is because I don't really like the 40k Land Speeder and I don't really like the 30k Land Speeder, so I brought two of these and added some multi-meltas so that they are counts as Land Speeders in my 30k force.






 
Hope you like them. Let me know what you think (especially about the decal situation...)
 
Dave

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

8 comments:

  1. The storm is such a cool kit. Kudos on an excellent pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers John. It was fun to put together and easy to personalise. Maybe I'll get another couple...

      Delete
  2. Very cool looking! I esspecially like the weathering you pulled off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a look. I always wonder if my weathering is a bit over the top

      Delete
  3. Looks great! I'd say do the unit marking. It helps pick out which one is doing well and give it proper props!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Cheers mate. Despite my hatred of painting in-helmeted heads I really enjoyed pairing these :-)

      Delete