Friday, 3 March 2017

Big Game this Saurday

I just had to share my excitement about tomorrow's game!! Whoop! It's not often I get a chance to get my toys out for a whole day (at least, not without feeling guilty about it), but once a year I get a whole day pass from the family to head to Chester with the boys (and when I say boys, I mean grown men acting like boys...)

Myself and the other Four Dad's meet up about once a year for a huge game. Last time we clearly over egged it, with about 4000 to 5000 points per player (so, a 20,000 point game, which we didn't manage to complete in 9hrs...). It's nearly time for another crack at it, and this time we've gone for 3250 points per player, plus another 500 points for some side Zone Mortalis games (with the outcome effecting the main game in some way).

Just thought I'd share my excitement, and my army list. I'll write up a proper battle report after the event, but here's the list for now.

I won't disclose which forces will be in which sections of the board (and I am thinking of changing some bits), just in case the other Four Dad's read it, but let me know what you think...



theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

2 comments:

  1. Who won? Excellent stuff, I'm up WHW on Sunday after Warhammerfest for my annual pilgrimage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 21/20 to them, great game tho, will write up the report this week. Got lots of great pictures

      Delete