Friday, 17 March 2017

Tactical Support Squad - Rotor Cannons

I brought these guys when the rotor cannon set first came out. Why? Because they're cool. I'm not even sure I'll ever use them because rotor cannons are a bit pants against marines. I might give them a go against Mechanicum or Solar Auxiliary if I ever play them.



I've been really trying to push my OSL skills on these.



I'm loving the Forge World transfers but they do tend to fade into the background sometimes. It's a difficult one though; the Games Workshop Space Wolves transfers have a white backing and are super bright, which isn't ideal either...




Thanks for looking!

Dave

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

4 comments:

  1. Rotor cannons are pants in the game, but DAMN do they look freaking awesome. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man. Rule of cool and all that!

      Delete
  2. Rule of Cool! They look fantastic and rotor cannons look the business.

    ReplyDelete