Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Army Painting Challenge - Part 2

Hello once again!

As a follow on to my previous Army Painting Challenge Post, I have managed to have another day of progress recently. I also found some more miniatures that needed finishing off lurking a the back of the hobby cupboard, so have added them to the list.



"What is now on that list?" I hear you ask... Progress is in red (and all red elements of all models are now painted!)

The list for painting
20 Grey Slayers with close combat weapons - dry brushed armour highlights and based
20 Grey Slayers with bolters - dry brushed armour highlights and based
20 assault marines - dry brushed armour highlights and based
11 terminators - dry brushed armour highlights and based
1 Forge Lord (Iron Priest) - dry brushed armour highlights and based
4 heavy weapons guys - dry brushed armour highlights and based
1 Spartan assault tank - dry brushed armour highlights
5 Death Sworn - dry brushed armour highlights and based

For re-basing:
Large flying stand - now sold as I realised I would be unlikely to use the Storm Eagle
2 small flying stands now rebased and finished!
5 heavy weapons guys - now rebased and finished!

Added
10 Tactical support squad with plasma guns - finished
5 Tactical support troops with rotor cannons - finished
Rhino APC
7 Boarding marines - base coated
 
 
 
Not loads of progress but I've knocked a few big things off the list and man is that a good feeling!! I'm definitely getting my hobby mojo back!

It'll probably be a while until I post another big update on this due to real life commitments, but it's good to get this challenge going and start to see ticked ticked off.

Let me know how you're doing with your own challenges.

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

No comments:

Post a Comment