Sunday, 16 April 2017

Space Wolves Tactical Support Squad

These guys have been painted as part of my army painting challenge and are the last of the tactical support squads that need painting up. I'm really looking forward to getting these guys onto the battle field, but knowing my luck they'll all roll 1's on the first turn and be a complete waste of points!
 
I'm loving how the glowing plasma has turned out, and on the whole squad it is pretty pleasing to the eye. 

 
This sergeant is my favourite conversion this year, with bits from at least 4 different sets.



 
Hope you like them...
 
Dave

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome dude, really lovely job on the plasma and glowing effects, contrasts nicely with the armour and more muted metallics, great work :)

    ReplyDelete