Friday, 28 April 2017

Weekly update - 28/04/2017

Not a lot to report from me this week, I have mostly been submitting the last of my PhD and trying to arrange my Viva, so no a lot of time for hobby.

However, next week I can promise that I have a battle report coming, a review of some scenery I brought from TTC combat, news on a new campaign that I'm starting with my mate Rich and hopefully some awesome miniatures pictures.

in the mean time, I'll wish you a good bank holiday weekend and leave you with this WIP photo of the new units I'm fielding Monday night...

Dave
theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k - Get in touch on Twitter: @davetgent

2 comments:

  1. They look great dude, best of luck Monday, hope the new mini curse doesn't bite you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I never win anyway! Haha
      Cheers tho, I'll keep you posted as to how I get on 😊

      Delete