Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Armies on Parade - update 11/10/17

Vidpui here with his latest progress report: 18 days till Armies on Parade! (Don’t say that man!!!) and I’ve barely started! Managed to start on the beasts this week and hope to get them done by the weekend. Aetherwings and gryph-hounds done. Gryph-chargers need shade highlights and details. Next week the Stormcasts themselves!





P.S. with the beasts this colour, I’m not sure if the black armour I had planned will look good now lol Won’t think about basing theme until the minis are done, but leaning towards snow

I don’t know about you but I really like the progress so far!

Check out Vid's other painting on his blog: here

Dave

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k - Get in touch on Twitter: @errantwolfdave

No comments:

Post a Comment