Tuesday, 3 October 2017

Dreadtober update - 03/10/2017

I don't know whether this is an Armies on Parade or Dreadtober update, they are one and the same now until the 28th October!

http://dreadtober.blogspot.co.uk/

This week I've been applying decals to about five of these guys (the previous tutorial that I did can be found here: How to apply decals). I've used a mix of old Space Wolves, Burning of Prospero, Forge World Space Wolves and Games Workshop Space Wolves decal sheets. There's also a couple of old Space Marine Vehicle and Forge World Luna Wolves decals on there too. That's a lot to choose from, but that's what I've been using on the rest of my army, so they all tie together.

I'm loving the way these ones have gone on the Leviathan. Maybe a tad too large, but I don't care, it looks awesome!

Not sure if the Deredeo looks a bit symmetrical?




So that's where I'm at with 5 of the 10... Hope you're all getting there with your Dreadtober / Armies on Parade challenges?

Dave

theerrantwolf.blogspot.co.uk - a blog dedicated to The Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40k - Get in touch on Twitter: @errantwolfdave

4 comments: